Saturday, July 12, 2014

Nanamaru (Hyogo-ken, Akashi-shi)

中華そば ななまる
ちゅうかそば なななる

Shio ramen: 12 / 20

This restaurant got raving reviews for their tori paitan. I was curious to try it, so one week-end I was in the Akashi area, I ventured up to there for lunch. Unfortunately, it looks like they changed their menu and don’t serve tori paitan anymore. I went with a shio broth instead.



Broth: Nothing really interesting here.

Noodles: OK

Meat: Some good, melting chashu.

Toppings: The menma had a strong and sweet taste. The sheet of nori fit well with the broth.

This ramen was reasonably pleasant for sure, but without its tori paitan, this shop is obviously not worth the great ratings it got on ramendb. Unless you really are in the vicinity (it is at least 10 minutes on foot from the station), I do not recommend stopping here.

More info on ramendb.

No comments:

Post a Comment